Come out tonight for The Making-Box's open mic night. Sign up is at 8:30pm. Show starts at 9pm. There are only 10 spots so make sure to get there on time! Great things are underway at their new spot at 43 Cork Street, go see for yourself.
The Guelph Civic Museum is all lit up to celebrate #Guelph190. Programming includes blacksmithing, historical improv, First Nations dancing, and a 3D printer making models of the original Central School. From 9pm to 1pm.
- Construction Notice - Macdonell Street utility installation
- Guelph Mercury Article - " Premiere Wynne meets with Guelph business owners about hydro costs"
- Guelph Mercury Article - "Turn traffic around on Wilson Street"
- Guelph Today Article - " Wilson Street reconstruction, Phase 2, is coming..."
- Guelph Today Article - "New 12-storey apartment building gets staff approval"
- Guelph Today Article- "City says new Wilson Street Parkade likely delayed for one year"
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.