Downtown Guelph – a great place for a quiet dinner
by Bill Bond
The Downtown Wednesday Market starts tomorrow at 11:30am, meet Owlets one of our committed vendors for the past 4 years. Owlets was started in the small town of Elmira Ontario. Each article is designed and sewn together by Beth Firth-Martin. Owlets creates quality handmade clothing and toys that create individual style. I use a mixture of new and upcycled materials. Each piece is created to be its own work of art. Each child will have their own uniquely individual look. I make clothing that they can play, run, and dance in. My toys are made with fun vibrant colors and textures that sparks their imagination. Fun Fact: Owlets products are 95% made of up-cycled materials
Our friends at Old Quebec Street Shoppes is now on Facebook. Have a follow.
Nice. We love Gordon.
- Renowned illustrator Seth hits the wall in a good way
- High-rise Alley
- Sapphire Cafe turns to community for support
- Concrete improvements in downtown Guelph
- Developer looking to build 14-storey apartment complex in downtown Guelph
- Councillor brings passion for board games to the table
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.