Downtown Guelph – a great place for a quiet dinner
by Bill Bond
Want to try something new for lunch in Downtown Guelph? Starting now, Monday - Friday until 3:30pm, The Woolwich Arrow - A Neighbourhood Pub will be offering their Wooly Lunch Combo for $15. They have an awesome selection off the regular menu and you can also choose anything offered on their Seasonal Chalkboard. Did I mention that a Guelph Pint comes with the deal? See you there!
Good news on Wilson Street. Undeterred by the cold temps, the paving begins. Looking forward to seeing it fully open next week.
A new place to lounge in the downtown. Welcome to Robusta Café & Lounge !
- Merrymaking at the Market: Holiday Celebration and Night Market
- Home for the Holidays- Guelph Civic Museum
- Guelph Horticultural Society: Meetings
- Dining Out: Winding your way to Guelph's Baker Street Station
- Not-for-profit looking for city's help with new building
- Renowned illustrator Seth hits the wall in a good way
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.