Downtown Guelph – a great place for a day of relaxation
by Karolina Kuras
Ricky Whittle (The 100) and Ian McShane (Deadwood, Game of Thrones) shoot the TV adaptation of American Gods on Wyndham Street now until Wednesday. Businesses open as usual (except for Flour Barrel which has been transformed for the movie).
A lover of Downtown? Looking for work? Well the Downtown Guelph Business Association is looking to fill a 14 month Maternity Leave. Take a peak at the posting
Come on down and check out the movie stars.
- Concrete improvements in downtown Guelph
- Developer looking to build 14-storey apartment complex in downtown Guelph
- Councillor brings passion for board games to the table
- Iconic downtown Guelph facade to get facelift
- Crowdfunding campaign planned to aid Petrie Building restoration
- City hall could back downtown hub space
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.